** IMPORTANT MESSAGE **
Once your payment is accepted from GiveButter, the registration link to the Smash.gg Rocket League 2v2 Online Event will be emailed to you along with your confirmation. All captains must register under the Smash.gg link in order to compete in the online tournament.
- This Rocket League 2V2 Event is a Cross-Platform Competition for PS4, XBOX, PC & Switch
- Open to any and all gamers
- December 12th, 2020
- 1st Place: $100
- 2nd Place: $50
- Double Elimination
- Best of 3 up to Semi-Finals
- Best of 5 for Final
- Saturday, December 12th, 2020 at 4PM Eastern
How to check-in, create a match, and report score:
- One player from a competing team MUST join in on a Discord meeting at 3:30pm to discuss tournament functions. Failure to attend this meeting will result in an automatic DQ.
- For more check in help CLICK HERE
- Stadium: Champions Field
- Game Mode: Soccer
- Team Colors: Blue vs Orange
- Bot Difficulty: No Bots, No Mutators
Information and Rules:
- Keep team names appropriate and input both team members gamertags or Rocket League ID exactly as it appears on the platform.
- The captain must sign up with a full team during registration. If an entry fee is required, the first player who signs up the team must pay for the entire team and invite all team members. This will reserve their spot in the tournament even if the invites are still pending.
- The player who registers the team is responsible for checking in on time for the team’s match. Not doing so will result in an automatic DQ.
- We recommend that you play your matches on a LAN connection (wired) instead of WiFi to avoid potential lag and disruptions
- Once brackets are live, players or teams must check in to their first match found on the SmashGG bracket. Once both teams have checked in to the respective match, the match may begin. Players that do not check into their match within 7 minutes of the official start time will be disqualified.
- Smash.gg will auto-generate a Private Match name and password for each matchup. Click on your specific matchup on the bracket to view.
- Players have 10 minutes to enter the private match server before being disqualified.
- Please report lag and pre-game issues no more than 2 minutes after the match begins.
- Once the match has been completed, it is then the responsibility of BOTH teams to report to the score of the match to SmashGG. Submitting your scores before the match is not allowed, and will result in an automatic DQ.
- Tampering with your internet connection or using a lag switch to have an advantage in your match will result in an indefinite ban from all Trippley Gaming competitions.
- If a player quits, exits or disconnects from a match regardless of the situation, it is the responsibility of the player from the opposite team to notify the league admins for assistance to come up with a resolution.
- Cheating is NOT allowed nor is submitting a false match score. Doing so will result in a match forfeit and an indefinite ban from all Trippley Gaming Events.
- Photo or video evidence is required if you claim your opponent has broken any of the league rules. Failure to show any proof will result invalid.